Beard Transplant in Sri Ganganagar
One of the most important features in male is their beard. It signifies that the person has become matured and also brings about a sense of self- confidence in oneself. Actually the growth of beard in men depends completely on the hormonal changes and the hormones present in their body. The hair in the beard region starts developing during the period of puberty when the hormones becomes active. Every person has a unique and differentiating pattern of beard growth which is generally determined through his genetics. Some have thick, intense and coarse beard hairs, while others have fine and faint brown hairs. But there are also some cases where people don’t grow adequate beard hairs despite reaching the stage of adulthood. Such people need a beard transplant.
In this procedure, hairs are transplanted in the beard region after extracting hairs from some other part of the body most commonly from the scalp by FUE or the FUT method. It is also called facial hair restoration or beard reconstruction.
Indications for Beard transplant:
- Men with improper hair growth or no hair growth in the beard region due to some genetic problems.
- To increase existing hair density or make it intense and darker.
- Beard hair loss due to some accidents or trauma.
- After cleft repair of lip.
- Conversion of sex, etc.
Working of Beard transplant:
Hair can be taken from the other parts of the body and used to develop newly created beard or intensify or darken the existing beard hair. Usually, the donor site is chosen from the scalp line using the hairs that are similar in the qualities to normal beard and then these hairs are transplanted into the area where the beard needs to be harvested. The shape and size of the beard can be decided as per the availability of the extracted units and the demand of the patient.
Steps in the Surgery:
Planning before the surgery:
The goal of the beard transplant is most often set by the patient himself. The areas that are to be transplanted are marked as per the patient’s guidelines with the patient in a stable seating position. The markings are firstly checked for the symmetry between both the sides.
Making of the slits:
5-6 sample grafts are extracted and then, average length of the extracted grafts are measured. Slits are made in the desired beard region using customized Cut-to-size blades (CTS). The slits are placed in the most aesthetic manner.
The Beard transplant too involves the steps similar to as in FUT or FUE. The existing hair density is measured using the software of hair analysis. Usual density of 50-70 hairs/sq cm is required and looks completely natural. Number of grafts that will be requiring is calculated accordingly. Normally, 2100-2400 grafts are required for a good and desired result. Grafts are taken from the scalp back by FUE or the strip method.
The grafts that are extracted are then implanted using the advanced technology of implanters in the slits that are pre- made. The direction of hairs is decided as per the individual’s requirement and the pre-existing hairs arrangement if any, in the beard region.
- Few patients might feel numbness or unconsciousness around the mouth and difficulty in opening mouth too due to the prolonged effect of given anesthesia. Hence, they are advised to have only juices and other fluids on the day of treatment. Then semi-solid food on the next day.
- For the first 5 days, the areas transplanted must be kept moist. This helps to decrease the scab formation and allows the hairs to set properly, helping assurance of the maintenance of proper angle of hair growth.
- Antibiotics and analgesics (for the donor area) are given for seven days.
- Shaving is not permitted until the eighth day.
- Transplanted hairs start to regrow by the fourth month, and can be shaved or allowed to grow out.
- Most patients are satisfied with the initial density from one surgery itself but a second touch-up surgery can be performed after 1 year to create further density.
- Irregularity of the skin in the moustache area or bumpiness in the beard area can complicate the process of beard transplant.
- If the extracted grafts aren’t placed at proper angles, then the final look of the transplant may be affected. This is almost nullified as we use the most latest and advanced technology which ensures the side- effects to be minimal.
- After the process, mild swelling may be observed along with slight redness in the region of transplant up to 2- 3 days of transplant.
Cost of Bread Hair Transplant
Beard hair transplant has become more popular nowadays. As the process is quite complex and require more artistic skills, it is advised to have it done from the skilled and experienced doctor with latest technology. The cost of the whole process depends on the doctor who you are consulting and vary from place to place and facility to facility.
Why choose Prakash Nursing Home?
- Above mentioned is one of the best methods to get your beard back. If you want your beard to be transplanted in Shri Ganganagar itself, then Prakash Nursing Home is the best place for you. Dr. Pankaj Aggarwal is an experienced and skilled doctor who is an expert in his field and takes utmost care of his patients. He has a team of all professional and experienced doctors along with all the modern and latest technological machines that makes your treatment very quick, simple and easy. For more details, please refer to www.prakashnursinghome.com and get all your doubts cleared.