Hair Transplant in Men
Losing hair has never been easy anytime. While most men would think that it would not happen to them, hair loss can happen to anyone. We all lose some hair each day, and 60-100 strands a day is considered normal. However, when the number of strands goes above and beyond this limit, there is trouble in paradise and this is where hair loss starts.
However, with the advancement in modern science and technology, growing a head full of hair is now practically possible and actually quite uncomplicated. Here comes the term ‘hair transplant’ into the picture. Hair transplant can be applied to restore eyelashes, beard hair, eyebrows, chest hair, and pubic hair and to fill the scars caused due to accidents, surgery or other incidents such as face-lifts, etc.
What does Men’s hair transplant really mean?
In the past few years, the demand for hair transplants has increased manifold as people are now aware that a hair transplant is not that complicated procedure and neither is it a very expensive one. In addition, when done properly, the transplant can give you results that look natural and are permanent too.
In the simple words, a hair transplant is a procedure, wherein hair is taken from the scalp or any other part of the body and then transplanted to those parts, where the hair loss has taken place. The bald spots get covered and over a short period of time, the donor site also grows back hair, making the head look healthy and hairy once again. With the FUE hair transplant, follicular units having 2 to 4 hairs are taken from the donor site under local anesthesia and this typically takes place with tiny punches of sizes between 0.6mm and 1.0mm in diameter. These hairs are then implanted at the recipient site, that is, the site at which there is the need of hair growth.
How is Men’s hair transplant performed?
On a superficial level, the process of a hair transplant is incredibly simple – hair, or follicular units or grafts are extracted from the donor area, and these are then implanted into the area where there is balding taking place. Before a transplant procedure can be done, it has to be established that the candidate is suited for a transplant or not. Depending on the grade of baldness, the quality and the extent of the donor area, the density and thickness of the hair in the recipient area and the results of the hair analysis test, our doctors will be able to decide whether a person can undergo a hair transplant or not. These factors will also help them decide which kind of procedure will be most suited. Based on these factors, the total flow of the process depends and also, the success of it depends on them.
Transplanting the grafts in the recipient area
The grafts that have been extracted are meticulously placed in the recipient area, where small holes or slits are created before the transplanting process. The experience of the doctor will shine through, in the manner in which the grafts are placed. It is the most sensitive step and needs to be handled with utmost care. So, the doctor whom you are consulting also matters a lot. The direction as well the angle in which the hair is placed is very crucial and will determine how natural the hair would eventually look. The density of hair will also make a difference in the final result.
Why should we perform it?
If one were to ask, what the advantages of getting a hair transplant were and why we should perform it, then most of the people would say of getting their lost confidence back. But to tell the truth, there are several other advantages too, such as:
- With a good hair transplant, you can be sure that your hair will look natural.
- The hair that will be transplanted will be permanent and you will not have to struggle with bald spots anymore.
- The donor area will always be a permanent zone, which means that even if hair is extracted from there, hair will grow back.
- Hair transplant these days is so strong that you can do anything, including dance, play and swim, without a worry in the world.
- Once the hair has grown to a certain length, you will be able to cut and style it in a manner that you like. As a matter of fact, if you have undergone a FUE- Hair transplant, then you can cut your hair as short as you want.
- In addition, the unnoticed but most important advantage being that, the hair transplant brings about the self- confidence in oneself to face the society and the world around them with new hopes in life.
Why get it done Prakash Nursing Home
The fact that we are the leaders in this field should be enough to assist you in making the decision, but here are a few more that will push you in the right direction:
- Our team of surgeons have decades of experience, which means that the chances of anything going wrong with your transplant are minimal.
- While our doctors are the best at what they do, they are able to excel each time, because their supporting staff is just as good.
- The operating rooms are extremely hygienic and safe for the patients.
- We have all the equipments and tools that are modern and extremely advanced.
- Care of our patients is the sole motto at Prakash Nursing Home and no one returns bare handedly from us.
- We are always present for you at our clinic at Shri Ganganagar. For further details, visit us at www.prakashnursinghome.com