FUT Hair Transplant In Sri Ganganagar
Conventional, yet rewarding hair transplant technique to make the most of donor area supply with minimal wastage. Combined with FUE, can provide maximum number of scalp grafts over a single session.
What is FUT Hair Transplant
- Patient who presents with advanced stage of baldness with poor donor density.
- Patient with loose scalp.
- Old men
- Patient with reverse hair loss, etc.
How does FUT Hair transplant works?
The FUT hair transplant that is Follicular Unit Transplant begins with the extraction of the follicles from the scalp line. It is known as strip harvesting. Then, the extracted follicle strip is further divided into smaller fragments known as follicular units under a stereo microscope. The donor area from where the strip has been taken is then covered with the covering materials such as staples and sutures. This develops a faint and lenient scar. This provides you with the uniform hair density and also, the availability of more and more follicles. Each follicular unit obtained is considered as a graft which is used for the transplantation.
Steps in FUT Hair transplant
Extraction of grafts from the donor area
The idea is that the grafts should be extracted with minimum trans-section, and there should be no damage to the donor area. The quality and the quantity of grafts are both important and in the hands of an experienced doctor, both should be nearly perfect. The above factors are totally dependent on various other factors and differ from person to person. So, it is must to consult a good and experienced doctor before going for this treatment.
OPD means an Out Patient Department of a hospital. It is the section of the hospital where patients are provided medical consultations and other allied services.
It's a type of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area with thin or no hair. Doctors have been doing these transplants in the U.S. since the 1950s, but techniques have changed a lot in recent years.
Laser Hair Removal is the process of removing hairs by beaming the highly concentrated light into the hair follicles which destroys the hairs. Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, underarm and other areas.Now Laser Treatment in Ganganagar is Possible.
Hair loss often is a result of different causes like heredity, anaemia, nutritional deficiencies, stress and medical problems like thyroid disorder, diabetes mellitus and polycystic ovarian syndrome (in females).
Acne scars are permanent textural changes and indentations that occur on the skin as a result of severe acne. The term “scarring” is not used for the temporary red and brown marks left early after acne has occurred as these marks will almost always improve without treatment.
Skin lesion removal includes mole removal, skin tag removal, milia removal, cyst removal and wart removal – for practical or cosmetic reasons you may not be covered by the NHS. Methods and prices vary depending on the size, placement and depth of the lesion.
Tattoos are fashion signs of younger generation. Also as a part of tradition, people in country side invariably have their names or images on their forearms, chest or shoulders and even a permanent dot as a Tikka in their fore head.
Skin pigmentation marks are a build up of melanocytes (cells containing melanin) under the skin typically referred to as freckles and age spots on the hands, face and body areas. Different types of laser can be used depending on the type of pigmentation.
This technique is known as skin polishing procedure or microdermabrasion – if the word would be broken up, it would consist of three parts – micro, derma and abrasion. Derma refers to the skin and abrasion is a method by which the dead skin cells of the skin are rubbed away.
The most dreaded biological change for most people is ageing. Ageing is inevitable, but it can be delayed and managed using highly efficient Anti Ageing Treatment solutions from a trusted source. Apart from the natural pace of aging, there are several extrinsic and intrinsic factors that contribute in accelerating the process altogether.
Send Us Enquiry
PREPARATION OF THE PATIENT
After the planning of the FUT hair transplant, there are some cares and needs that are to be taken before the beginning of the treatment. Some of the preventive measures are to be taken before the surgery while the others are told by the trained staff just before the start of the surgery on the same day of the surgery.
To maintain the comfort and ensure no pain, a local anesthesia is given to the patient before the treatment starts. Also, an anesthetic gel or high frequency vibration is used to ensure minimal pain while the process of giving the anesthesia.
SELECTION OF DONOR AREA:
The area from the scalp is chosen from where the strip of hair can be cut. This is known as donor area. The area of maximum density is carefully chosen to ensure long-term stability and good health of the transplanted hair.
STORAGE OF DONOR TISSUE
After the strip is obtained, wasting no time, it is immediately placed in a physiological solution, which minimizes the body’s natural response and provides longer viability, also allowing time for closure of the wound created by the strip removal.
SLIVERING & DISSECTING
The harvested strip is now divided into single layer of hair follicular units called as the Slivers. Each sliver is then further trimmed to get rid of any extra tissue. The obtained grafts are then separated individually, and then finally implanted in the bald area or the area to be treated/ corrected.
CREATION OF THE RECIPIENT SITES
This is one of the most crucial steps in the procedure, involving a keen aesthetic eye, done with precision as this step decides how the resulting final look would be. To design and prepare the recipient site, fine blades or needles are used. A good surgeon will try his best to ensure that the sites are created in such a way that the outcome appears completely natural and healthy.
The obtained grafts are then carefully placed into the created recipient sites by the trained staff. A repeat check is done at the end to ensure proper placement.
Post - Procedure Care
- The treatment isn’t a major one but still, come care and precautionary measures need to be taken.
- After the treatment has been done successfully, there may be some oozing or pain over the donor area which may be relived using sterile gauze.
- The process is quite simple as compared to other processes. Only thing is that the staples or the sutures used need to be removed post- operatively after 7-9 days of the surgery.
- There might be a dissolvable suture underneath the skin that will self-dissolve between 3-4 months post operatively. This can feel lumpy but will return to normal in no time.
- The results are similar to any other surgery. As a coin has two sides, in the same way, the surgery also has some minor disadvantages like leaving behind a faint scar at the donor site which is only visible when the complete head is shaven.
Advantage of FUT
- Large number of grafts can be obtained in one session.
- High yield of hair and less time consuming process.
- Affordable with natural results.
- As everything comes with some advantages as well as disadvantages or complications, the FUT hair transplant technique also has its own minor complications that can’t be neglected at all. They are not different from the other hair transplant methods but the same as others. However, the results totally depend on the way it is performed. The experience and skills of the doctor matters a lot in this surgery. For example, the sutures can catch up some kind of infection or pus, etc. Further, some hairs may shed off around the sutured area. Also, the recovery time is somewhat longer than the other methods such as FUE, etc.
If the linear scar is of concern, it is important to remember that restoring scars after an FUT procedure may not be easy and can and should be handled only by a surgeon with immense experience. The methods by which improvement can be obtained is by implanting new hair follicles using the FUE method, or by using the W-plasty technique wherein the wound is excised and stitched and finally, there is the option of micropigmentation.
Why to get it done at Prakash Nursing Home?
TIt is sufficient that we are experts in this field and are continuously improving. But there are more reasons for it. These are some of them:
- The whole team of Prakash Nursing Home have years of experience in the field of hair transplant which ensures minimal chances of anything going wrong.
- The supporting staff is caring and Dr. Pankaj Aggarwal is himself a specialist in this field.
- The environment of our clinic is completely patient friendly and hygienic.
- We have all the modern and latest advanced technologies and machines that make the surgery very easy and efficient.